The following online version of the City Code is for citizen convenience. If there are any discrepancies, the City Code book at City Hall will prevail.
View Chattahoochee Hills City Charter
There have been eight changes to the city’s charter since incorporating in December 2007. They are available in the below list of documents.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Charter Changes8 documents
- City Name Change
- Revise the Number of Readings for City Ordinances
- Increase in Senior Income Qualified Homestead Exemption
- Change in Elected Official Terms of Office
- Reapportionment of City Council Districts (2011)
- Mayor and Council Salary Change 2011
- Mayor and Council Salary Change 2012
- Reapportionment of City Council Districts (2017)