Fulton County Tax Assessment Notices
FACT SHEETS & VIDEO
- Attached you will find a fact sheet about 2019 Property assessments as well as a .pdf version of the “Understanding Your Assessment Notice” insert that was included in the notices. This includes a brief explanation of the new homestead exemptions that were introduced this year.
- We also have a short video that explains the basics of how properties are assessed: https://youtu.be/dRApMN6WSTI
- The fact sheets and video can be found at this link: http://www.fultoncountyga.gov/latest-news/9493-2019-assessment-notices-issued-to-property-owners
APPEAL DEADLINE – AUGUST 2
- If a property owner does not believe their 2019 assessment reflects the fair market value of their property, they have the right to appeal. The deadline for Fulton County property owners to appeal their 2019 property assessment is August 2.
BOARD OF ASSESSORS WEBSITE
- We encourage property owners to view their property record online at the Board of Assessors’ website, where they can view all available information about their property, as well as submit a correction or file an appeal. www.fultonassessor.org